When you’re filing a probate action, the court wants the original. If you can’t find the original, but you have a signed copy, we can petition the court to be able to use that copy. If you don’t have a copy and you can’t find a copy, but you believe the person had a will, we’re gonna most likely have to use the intestate cessation statute here in the state of Florida. Learn more answers to commonly asked questions on our YouTube Channel. Don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.

Share this page!