Yes, what you’re talking about is disinheriting somebody. You can disinherit a child, a brother, a sister. I like to make sure in the document that we name the person, so they can’t come back later and say, “Hey, they forgot about me.” We name them and just simply say, “I have specifically not provided for my son. This is not for any lack of love or affection, I believe he has been adequately provided for during my lifetime. Interested in learning more on this topic? Contact our firm to speak with Attorney Greg Kaiser.

Share this page!